Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell Receives Tier 1 Ranking From Best Lawyers In America
15 Firm Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in the 2014 Edition
Florida and Birmingham, AL. – August 22, 2013 – The Best Lawyers in America, universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, has given Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell a “Tier 1” ranking for its Product Liability Litigation Defense practice. The publication has also named 15 firm attorneys in a wide variety of legal practices from Florida and Alabama for inclusion in the 2014 edition (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
The designated attorneys are:
- E. Burton Spence – Banking and Finance Law
- John B. Tally, Jr. – Commercial Litigation; Banking and Finance Litigation; Labor & Employment Litigation
- Lori J. Caldwell – Insurance Law
- Ernest "Skip" H. Eubanks, Jr. – Product Liability Litigation Defense
- Darryl L. Gavin – Insurance Law
- Dan Gerber – Personal Injury Defense
- Leon H. Handley - Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Suzanne Barto Hill – Commercial Litigation
- J. Scott Kirk – Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- W. L. "Bud" Kirk – Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Larry M. Roth – Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation Defense
- David Shelton – Insurance Law
- Jacey Kaps – Personal Injury Litigation Defense
- Scott Sarason – Personal Injury Litigation Defense; Product Liability Litigation Defense
- Richard A. Greenberg – Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
“Best Law Firms” rankings provide a comprehensive view of the U.S. legal profession that is unprecedented both in the range of firms represented and in the range of qualitative and quantitative data used to develop the rankings. Achieving a high ranking is a special distinction that signals a unique combination of excellence and breadth of expertise.
The mission of “Best Law Firms” is to help guide referring lawyers and clients — from the country’s largest companies requiring corporate legal advice to individuals seeking counsel regarding personal legal issues.”
About Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell:
Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell provides litigation and counseling services in a wide range of civil practice areas including product liability, commercial litigation, construction, intellectual property litigation, environmental, labor and employment law, insurance coverage, professional liability and administrative law. Offices are located in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Tallahassee and Birmingham, Alabama. For more information, please visit www.rumberger.com or read more about us on our blog http://rumberger-kirk-caldwell.com.