Steven I. Klein
407.839.4548 phone 407.835.2000 fax email@example.com
Steve Klein primarily represents clients in the areas of product liability defense, warranty and lemon law.
Steve focuses on the defense of cases involving breach of warranty, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and Florida’s Lemon Law. He represents manufacturers of passenger cars and trucks, boats and marine engines, and motor home chassis and components. He handles arbitrations involving Lemon Law claims and lawsuits involving Magnuson-Moss claims throughout the state.
In his product liability practice, Steve represents manufacturers of automobiles, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, tires, boats and other watercraft, against negligence and strict liability claims based upon alleged product defects which resulted in injuries or death. He has been able to successfully apply his experience and product knowledge from handling breach of warranty and lemon law cases to his product liability practice.
Although Steve’s focus is on handling warranty and product liability cases. He also defends claims involving premises liability and general negligence allegations.
As part of Steve’s practice, he has had the opportunity to serve as co-counsel in a number of trials. Steve’s trial victories include obtaining a defense verdict in a 2008 motorcycle product liability case as second chair, as well as several defense verdicts in breach of warranty cases involving passenger cars and a motor home. In 2010, Steve was lead trial counsel in a breach of warranty case where the jury returned a defense verdict for the client in under an hour.
- University of Florida, College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2003
- University of Florida, B.A., History, with honors, 2000
- Selected, National Order of the Barristers (2003)
- Awarded, E. Earle Zehmer Competition Best Brief (2002)
- Awarded, First Place and Best Written Brief at the Thomas Tang National Moot Court Competition (2002)
Professional & Civic Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, including the Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar
- Motorcycle Industry Council