Steven I. Klein
407.839.4548 phone 407.835.2000 fax email@example.com
Steve Klein primarily represents clients in the areas of product liability defense, warranty and lemon law. He also represents manufacturers in disputes with dealers.
Steve focuses on the defense of cases involving breach of warranty, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and Lemon Laws in Florida and the Southeast. He represents manufacturers of passenger cars and trucks, boats and marine engines, and motor home chassis and components.
In his product liability practice, Steve represents manufacturers of automobiles, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, tires, boats and other watercraft, against negligence and strict liability claims based upon alleged product defects which resulted in injuries or death. He has been able to successfully apply his experience and product knowledge from handling breach of warranty and lemon law cases to his product liability practice.
As part of Steve’s practice, he has had the opportunity to serve as co-counsel in a number of trials. Steve’s trial victories include obtaining a defense verdict in a 2008 motorcycle product liability case as second chair, as well as several defense verdicts in breach of warranty cases involving passenger cars and a motor home. In 2010, Steve was lead trial counsel in a breach of warranty case where the jury returned a defense verdict for the client in under an hour.
- University of Florida, College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2003
- University of Florida, B.A., History, with honors, 2000
- Jones vs. Harley-Davidson Motor Company Group LLC
- Carey vs. Harley-Davidson Motor Corporation LLC
Professional & Civic Activities
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- International Association of Lemon Law Administrators (IALLA)
- Orange County Bar Association, including the Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar