Ernest 'Skip' H. Eubanks, Jr.
407.839.4548 phone 407.835.2048 fax email@example.com
Skip Eubanks concentrates his practice in the area of product liability. He primarily represents manufacturers in the motorcycle, automotive, marine, tire and transportation related industries against claims involving serious and catastrophic injury and/or death. He represents clients in Florida and throughout the country. Skip serves as national counsel for a major American motorcycle manufacturer and as regional counsel for a major manufacturer of off-road and all-terrain vehicles throughout the southeastern United States.
Skip defends domestic and foreign manufacturers of motorcycles, off-road vehicles, passenger cars, trucks and water craft in litigation involving vehicle components and systems including roofs, seats, seatbelts and occupant restraints, airbags, brakes, and transmissions. He has extensive experience defending against claims of crashworthiness, handling and stability, unwanted acceleration, park to reverse, rollover and post collision fuel fed fires. Skip represents motorcycle manufacturers against claims involving issues of control, handling and performance. Included in his product liability practice is the representation of clients in the marine industry. Skip represents manufacturers in the marine industry against product claims arising from boating and personal watercraft accidents. He handles cases in which there are issues related to the operation and performance of vessels and marine motors, operator performance and guarding.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 1979
- 2011-2012 Cambridge Who’s Who Registry among Executives and Professionals
- Selected as "Lawyer of the Year" for Product Liability- Defendants in Orlando by Best Lawyers in America 2013
- Listed in Florida Super Lawyers 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2010-2018
- Jones vs. Harley-Davidson Motor Company Group LLC
- Carey vs. Harley-Davidson Motor Corporation LLC
- Campus Communications, Inc. v. Teresa Earnhardt, et al.
- Henry v. General Motors Corporation
- Hopper v. Baldwin, Nissan Motor Corporation in U.S.A. and Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Humphreys v. General Motors Corporation
Professional & Civic Activities
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The Society of Automotive Engineers
- Motorcycle Industry Council
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Product Liability Advisory Council
Ratings and Certifications
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell