Timothy N. Bench
407.839.2139 phone 407.835.2077 fax email@example.com
Tim Bench practices civil general liability with emphasis in commercial litigation, professional liability and construction litigation.
Tim represents individuals and companies involved in contract disputes, including those involving non-compete and non-disclosure provisions. He also handles cases involving allegations of failure to meet standards of care applicable to professionals including lawyers, appraisers, engineers and design professionals, insurance agents, and title and closing agents.
His construction litigation includes representation of developers, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and bond sureties in warranty and construction defect claims as well as contract disputes. He has handled construction defect cases involving high-rise projects as well as multi-building complexes.
In conjunction with his trial practice, Tim has also handled appeals in both state and federal courts.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1996
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Journalism/Public Relations, 1993
- "Standard Mutual Waiver of Consegquential Damages,"
- Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company v. Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Texas Auto Mart, Inc. v. Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
- Glasscock v. World Truck Ctr., Inc.
- Hartcourt Cos. v. Hogue
- Rossman v. Oviedo Plaza, Inc.
- Sudia v. Rissman
Professional & Civic Activities
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Associated General Contractors of Greater Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy (Senior Associate Editor)