813.472.7505 phone 813.221.4752 fax email@example.com
Carie Hall focuses her practice in the areas of casualty and product liability. In her casualty practice, Carie defends clients against premises liability, auto negligence and other tort claims. Her product liability practice includes defending manufacturers and distributors of consumer products.
Carie has more than 21 years of litigation experience with Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, having worked for the firm as a legal assistant before going to law school. She participated in the firm’s Summer Associate Program in 2011 and worked as a Law Clerk during her final year of law school before transitioning to an associate in 2012.
She earned her law degree, cum laude, from Stetson University College of Law where she was an Associate for Stetson Law Review and a Student Ambassador. Carie received her B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, from the University of South Florida, and her A.S. in Paralegal Studies, magna cum laude, from Tampa College.
- Stetson University, College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of South Florida, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2008
- Florida Metropolitan University, A.S., Paralegal Studies, magna cum laude, 1995
- Alisa R. Kenney v. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment LLC
- Glenda Torres Perez v. Sea World of Florida LLC.
- Estrada v. Sea World of Florida LLC d/b/a Sea World
- Ramos-Lopez v. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment LLC d/b/a Busch Gardens
- Castro-Socas v. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment LLC d/b/a Busch Gardens
Professional & Civic Activities
- Defense Research Institute
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- The Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Thirteenth Circuit Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, Member
Articles & Presentations
- Co-Author, "Theme Park Defense: 10 Things to Know," May 2017
- Co-Author, "Punitive Damages: When Are They Available in Premises Liability Lawsuits?," Trial Advocate Quarterly, Vol. 33. No.1, Winter 2014
- Co-author, "Ten Tips for a Successful Mediation", Trial Advocate Quarterly, Co-author