407.839.2135 phone 407.841.2133 fax firstname.lastname@example.org
Lena Mirilovic practices in the areas of product liability, commercial litigation, and insurance coverage and bad faith, including litigation and appellate matters.
Lena defends automotive clients, as well as industrial product and medical device clients, in product liability litigation in state and federal court. In addition, Lena represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters, including defending lenders, law firms, and other businesses in claims involving breach of contract, fraud, employment disputes, Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, and the False Claims Act. She also represents clients in prosecuting commercial mortgage foreclosures.
Lena has significant experience in representing insurers in coverage and bad faith litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in matters involving homeowners, excess/umbrella, professional liability, commercial general liability, long term care, and life insurance.
- University of Chicago, J.D. , 2007
- University of Chicago, B.A., Geographical Studies, with honors, 2002
Professional & Civic Activities
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
Articles & Presentations
- Author, "Florida Supreme Court Hears Argument on Daubert Standard," March 2018
- Author, "Florida Supreme Court to Rule on Constitutionality of Daubert Standard," December 2017
- Co-Author, "Missouri Appeals Court Vacates $72 Million Verdict for Lack of Personal Jurisdiction," October 2017
- "Daubert Under the Microscope Again by Florida Courts," February 2017