Joshua T. Gehres
813.223.4253 phone 813.221.4752 fax email@example.com
Joshua Gehres practices in the area of casualty defense. He joined Rumberger, Kirk, & Caldwell in 2016 after participating in the firm’s 2015 Summer Associate Program.
Joshua received his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law where he was an editor of Florida Law Review. He served as an Ambassador for ILSP and as the Election Commissioner Chair for Student Government. Joshua received his bachelor degree, cum laude, and MBA from Florida State University where he lettered while on the FSU Varsity Football Team.
In addition to participating in Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell’s Summer Associate Program, Joshua served an externship for the Honorable Philip Lammens, United States Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Florida State University, College of Business, MBA, cum laude, 2013
- Florida State University, B.S. Finance, cum laude, 2012
Professional & Civic Activities
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Professionalism and Ethics Committee
- Bar Leadership Institute, 2017-2018
Articles & Presentations
- “Tips for Young Lawyers: Honest Advice for a New Attorney,” Trial Advocate Quarterly (Florida Defense Lawyers Association), Summer 2017 Issue